Einen Rückblick in das Schuljahr 2020/21 erhalten Sie auch in unserem JAHRESBERICHT [pdf]
Parents’ association of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
Dear students, parents and legal guardians!
We would like to welcome you to the homepage of the Parents’ Association of the HTL-Lastenstraße!
Our children’s education is one of our most important concerns. Thus, an excellent cooperation between parents and teachers is one of the main aims of our future-oriented school.
Our area of activities is diverse and encompass the support of …
- projects and investments in the school
- school-related events
- and much more
- depending to a net annual income, up to 70% of the costs can be subsidised
By ‘net annual income’, net family income is meant. The amount of support also depends on the number of children living in the household. There could be less than 25%, 50% or 70% of subsidies. Subsidies will be granted after a decision which is made by the board, as long as there are sufficient funds. There is no legal right for subsidies.
Requests for subsidies can be made in writing (or mail to chairwoman):
- requests for subsidies for school-related events and special purchases [pdf]
- request for subsidies for school-related event travel costs [pdf]
Please put your request form and your income statement in an envelope and drop it into the parents’ association letterbox at the school.
Requests are also possible via email:
Chairman: Karl PAULITSCH
Contact – Board of the Parents‘ Association
|DI Wolfgang KUCHLING|
|Astrid PANGER||Malaika MURNIG|
|Sonja SCHIMENZ||Martina WINKLER|
School partners – an association for supporting the HTL1 Klagenfurt
Our school places great importance on our close cooperation and partnership with highly acclaimed businesses of our country. In order to meet the requirements and demands of the economy, our school emphasises a close contact with companies in the form of school partnerships.
Overview of the advantages for school partners
- opportunity to use advertising space for posters, stands, folders etc. to an appropriate extent
- opportunity to have a stand on the Open Day or in the course of the annual Companies’ Day
- permission to give a technical lecture together with a short presentation of the company
- company’s logo on the homepage of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
- job advertisements on the homepage of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
- collaboration, in the form of diploma theses, technical projects, and the providing of trainees if possible
- member’s area: graduates of the HTL 1 Klagenfurt – contacts
- much more
Schoolpartners of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
How can I become a schoolpartner?
Contact: AV DI Helmut KAMPL
Phone: +43 463 316 05 - 16
HTL1 Klagenfurt, Lastenstraße 1
Phone: +43 463 316 05
Fax: +43 463 316 05 - 23
2018 Company’s Day at the HTL1 – A great success!
Unique, future-oriented, innovative. On the Company’s Day of 2018 the HTL1 Lastenstraße confirmed its great reputation as a higher technical college with a particularly practical orientation and a promising future aiming to remain up-to-date in every respect.
Offering new and innovative projects corresponding to the latest developments in the world of technology, the HTL1 enables a successful entry into professional life, especially by preparing the students well for the current and future requirements of the world of technology and economy. The annual Company’s Day, managed and organised by the head of the department of mechanical engineering, Helmut Kampl, and Michael Steiner, demonstrates how necessary and useful for our future highly-qualified technicians it is to do internships and projects for the diploma thesis with the various nationally and internationally successful companies having a cooperation with the HTL1.
This intensive cooperation between the HTL1 and the economy, a great Win-Win-Cooperation, has considerable synergetic effects and involves significant synergetic potential to be used in the future, as both the head of the department of education Robert Klinglmaier and the headmaster of the HTL1 Michael Archer acknowledged on the Company’s Day.