Dear students, parents and legal guardians!
We would like to welcome you to the homepage of the Parents’ Association of the HTL-Lastenstraße!
Our children’s education is one of our most important concerns. Thus, an excellent cooperation between parents and teachers is one of the main aims of our future-oriented school.
Our area of activities is diverse and encompass the support of …
- projects and investments in the school
- school-related events
- and much more
- up to a net annual income of 28.000 euro, up to 70% of the costs will be subsidised
- up to a net annual income of 42.000 euro, up to 50% of the costs will be subsidised
- up to a net annual income of 49.000 euro, up to 25% of the costs will be subsidised
By ‘net annual income’, net family income is meant. The amount of support also depends on the number of children living in the household. There could be less than 25%, 50% or 70% of subsidies. Subsidies will be granted after a decision which is made by the board, as long as there are sufficient funds. There is no legal right for subsidies.
Requests for subsidies can be made in writing (or mail to chairwoman):
- requests for subsidies for school-related events and special purchases [pdf]
- request for subsidies for school-related event travel costs [pdf]
Please put your request form and your income statement in an envelope and drop it into the parents’ association letterbox at the school.
Requests are also possible via email:
Chairwoman: Erika KOPR
Contact – Board of the Parents‘ Association
Tel: +43 680 1307090
|MMag. Gabriela DOUJAK||DI Wolfgang KUCHLING|
|Sonja SCHIMENZ||Sabine PREIML|