Our school places great importance on our close cooperation and partnership with highly acclaimed businesses of our country. In order to meet the requirements and demands of the economy, our school emphasises a close contact with companies in the form of school partnerships.
Overview of the advantages for school partners
- opportunity to use advertising space for posters, stands, folders etc. to an appropriate extent
- opportunity to have a stand on the Open Day or in the course of the annual Companies’ Day
- permission to give a technical lecture together with a short presentation of the company
- company’s logo on the homepage of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
- job advertisements on the homepage of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
- collaboration, in the form of diploma theses, technical projects, and the providing of trainees if possible
- member’s area: graduates of the HTL 1 Klagenfurt – contacts
- much more
Schoolpartners of the HTL1 Klagenfurt
How can I become a schoolpartner?
Contact: AV DI Helmut KAMPL
Phone: +43 463 316 05 - 16
HTL1 Klagenfurt, Lastenstraße 1
Phone: +43 463 316 05
Fax: +43 463 316 05 - 23
2018 Company’s Day at the HTL1 – A great success!
Unique, future-oriented, innovative. On the Company’s Day of 2018 the HTL1 Lastenstraße confirmed its great reputation as a higher technical college with a particularly practical orientation and a promising future aiming to remain up-to-date in every respect.
Offering new and innovative projects corresponding to the latest developments in the world of technology, the HTL1 enables a successful entry into professional life, especially by preparing the students well for the current and future requirements of the world of technology and economy. The annual Company’s Day, managed and organised by the head of the department of mechanical engineering, Helmut Kampl, and Michael Steiner, demonstrates how necessary and useful for our future highly-qualified technicians it is to do internships and projects for the diploma thesis with the various nationally and internationally successful companies having a cooperation with the HTL1.
This intensive cooperation between the HTL1 and the economy, a great Win-Win-Cooperation, has considerable synergetic effects and involves significant synergetic potential to be used in the future, as both the head of the department of education Robert Klinglmaier and the headmaster of the HTL1 Michael Archer acknowledged on the Company’s Day.